Monday, August 18, 2008

is your daddy a fireman? he's probably big. is he a wrestler?


1:23 is the best part of the movie. hands down.

Photobucket
when did stefani drootin start playing with she & him?
i mean i guess it makes sense.
buh.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
fucking suri.
presh to def.

Photobucket
before my mom moved she told me that i was her best friend.
i consider her mine, but often times i question where i stand with her, at least in comparison with my brother.
i'm moving into my second apartment the end of this month, and she hasn't said one thing about the next time she'll be down for a visit-- let alone the mention of helping me move or seeing my new place. she didn't see my first apartment for probably two months after i got it. yet, when my brother moved out in march she was here the entire weekend cleaning and getting things ready for him.
i think i'll always carry a hint of bitterness because she left. not because she made a bad decision, but moreso for my own selfish reasons in wanting my mother to reside in the same city as i do. fuck it, maybe even the same state.
i don't know.
i had a bit of a deja vu this week as i was shopping for work clothes. and by deja vu i mean all of it really happened. four years ago i was crying in the makeup aisle at target trying to pick things out for prom. i wasn't going to prom with my friends, so it wouldn't make sense that we would all be shopping together, besides, we didn't even go to the same school. earlier this week i was at tuttle crossing mall trying to find clothes that were professional but didn't make me look like i was 45 years old. i was also trying to decipher if clothes were versatile enough to be worn at both jobs, and if they would be a good investment. it just would have really helped to have my mom there i guess. this time was a little different though because amidst the height of my frustration, jenna came.
i'm sorry, i didn't mean to yell. i'm having a bad week, and i miss my mom.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

i hope you see your mommy soon. <3.

also... i wasn't sure if that was stefani or not... but it is?