Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I could be your carpenter.

Is this bitch for real?

<<... Also, I don't think you single childless people know what you want anyway. You're always changing your mind about when it's ok for people to talk about this stuff. I think you all should probably at least meet up and get your story straight, but you'd probably just get drunk and end up having ill-advised, unprotected sex and want to TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT.>>

There are one million way-too-personal feelings I have about this article in addition to several cheap shots I want to take at her.
Maybe she's being sarcastic and I should give her the benefit of the doubt but the article is way too long which leads me to believe she thinks she's a good writer and takes it way too seriously.

Maybe she should have read this first.Link

No comments: